About the 2nd Annual GIS User Conference
Esri and TBSL, are once again teaming up to host the 2nd Annual GIS User Conference on January 18th & 19th, 2012 at the Best Western Biltmore Plaza Hotel in Belize City
This is the event of the year designed for all types of professionals, creating opportunities to cultivate skills and foster networking. The goal of this year’s conference is two-fold: (1) to share the potential of GIS and GPS technology in industries such as Real Estate, Banking, Insurance, Agriculture, and Education and (2) to share how GIS is being used in Belize and the Region.
- Be one of the first to look at the endless possibilities powered by spatial analysis and imagery.
- Get inspired by the current uses in our local industry and further development.
- Learn from people like you who are tackling challenges similar to your own.
- Get updates and direction that will help your organization make better decisions.
- Gain tips, tricks, and tools to launch, update, and enhance your projects.
- Connect with Esri and TBSL staff including product and industry specialists, instructors, and the technical support experts.
- Be part of an inspired global community striving to design a better world
Who Should Attend?
Everyone! The audience ranges from business professionals, NGOs’, educators, students and anyone who is interested in getting a first look. GIS, Esri, and Trimble technology users are encouraged to attend the conference. The event spans industries and borders.
- Plenary session, Hands-on Learning Lab, Esri Technical Workshops, and More!
- Meals—2 lunch tickets and 4 snack breaks
- Conference Bag with agenda, literature, and promotional items
- Poolside Cocktail Reception
- Chance to win:
- Juno with ArcPad License ($4500 value!)
- ArcGIS Home Use License ($300 value)
- Gift Baskets
- And other great prizes